Communications Guidelines 2020-2021
These guidelines are intended to help you be as effective as possible in getting your message out to the Bradfield community.
Bronco Sunday eBULLETIN
The Bronco eBulletin is sent every Sunday evening during the school year and is the primary communication tool for the PTA. Submissions should be for Bradfield events or Bradfield-sponsored events only.
- Email your article to Beth Birdwell and Amy Kovac by Wednesday at 5PM for the upcoming week’s eBulletin. They will obtain approval from Mrs. Dumar. Please copy your PTA VP on your submission.
- Be brief but specific with your write-up, including all necessary information (dates and times, contact information, etc.).
- Provide any documents you would like to have linked to the article in a PDF format.
- Provide any photos in a JPEG format.
Individual eBlasts are to be used when you need a reminder sent out during the week separate from the eBulletin.
- Share your eBlast with your PTA VP before submitting it.
- Email your requested eBlast to Beth Birdwell and Amy Kovac at least 48 hours prior to when you would like the eBlast to go out. They will obtain approval from Mrs. Dumar.
Room Parents eMails
If you would like to send information out through Room Parents (either school wide or grade-specific), please email specifics to Room Parent Chairs Lara Gaither and Ashley Shull. Please be sure to copy Beth Birdwell and Amy Kovac.
If you would like information included on the Bradfield website, please share it with your PTA VP first. Then email it to Beth Birdwell, Amy Kovac and Andrea Facini.
Publicity Articles (HPISD email, Park Cities People, etc.)
If you have an event you would like to share in the HPISD district email, Park Cities People or Bubble Life, please email the content along with any pictures to Marjon Henderson and Amy Kovac.
- Beth Birdwell, PTA President: email@example.com
- Amy Kovac, VP Communications: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allison Small, VP Communications Elect: email@example.com
- Marjon Henderson, Publicity Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lara Gaither and Ashley Shull, Room Mom Chairs: email@example.com
- Leslie Kennemer, Bradfield Technology: firstname.lastname@example.org