Please consider applying to be a Room Mom. Please click on link to see role expectations and to apply: https://goo.gl/forms/75CNhc3wKdXlC2xm1
We will only be accepting online forms.
Forms are due by MONDAY, AUGUST 27 by 10:00 a.m. Late submissions will not be accepted. Please submit one form per child.
Room Parent Responsibilities
- Keep classroom up to date via email about important dates and activities
- Check VSP weekly for classroom volunteer openings and recruit volunteers to fill open spots
- Distribute Holiday, Teacher Appreciation Week, and teacher birthday gifts
- Help facilitate the grade level social party (in October) and classroom socials
- Work with teacher to coordinate student classroom parties (Winter, Valentine’s Day and End of Year)
- Work with class photographer to take and collect photos for the Bradfield Yearbook
- Submit receipts to Treasurer in a timely manner
- Only forward e-mails to your class that come from the Room Parent Coordinators or as requested by teachers. Emails can be cut and pasted into your VSP emailer.
- Forward e-mails in a timely manner;
- Remove any instructions to the Room Parent from e-mails before forwarding to your class;
- Email replies will come back to your personal email address that is listed in VSP
- You have the ability to email the entire class or individuals once in VSP
We look forward to working with you this year!
Please contact us if you have any questions: