Please consider applying to be a Room Mom. Please click on link to see role expectations and to apply: https://forms.gle/ftnLnTBWbH7WFMKJ9
***We will only be accepting online forms.***
Forms are due by FRIDAY, AUGUST 23 by 9:00 p.m. Late submissions will not be accepted. Please submit one form per child.
If you are chosen, you will be notified by Wednesday, August 28th. Room Moms must attend Room Mom orientation on Friday, August 30 at 8:15 a.m.
Location: Bradfield Cafetorium
Room Parent Responsibilities:
- Keep classroom up to date via email about important dates and activities
- Check VSP weekly for classroom volunteer openings
- Recruit volunteers to fill open spots
- Distribute Holiday, Teacher Appreciation Week and teacher birthday gifts
- Help facilitate the grade level social party (in October) and classroom socials
- Work with teacher to coordinate student classroom parties
- (Winter, Valentine’s Day and End of Year)
- Work with class photographer to take and collect photos for Bradfield Yearbook
- Submit receipts to Treasurer in a timely manner
Please remember these important things in all class communication:
- Only forward e-mails to your class that come from the Room Parent Coordinators or as requested by teachers
- Emails can be cut and pasted into your VSP emailer.
- Forward e-mails in a timely manner
- Remove any instructions to the Room Parent from e-mails before forwarding to your class
- Email replies will come back to your personal email address that is listed in VSP
- You have the ability to email the entire class or individuals once in VSP
We look forward to working with you this year!
Please contact us if you have any questions: