Volunteers truly make Bradfield great. And with so many different ways to get involved, we hope you will find a volunteer opportunity that works for you!
To help schedule and send reminders to volunteers during the year, the Bradfield PTA utilizes signup.com, which provides a convenient platform to manage your volunteer schedule for classroom and event-specific activities.
Monthly Volunteer Opportunities
- Cafeteria: Volunteer as a server or cashier (a Bradfield tradition since 1921). Students are always excited to see parents and grandparents in the cafeteria. Shift: 2 hour RECURRING shift, once a month. Click here for details.
- Supply Shop: Volunteer to sell Bradfield spirit wear and supplies. Students love visiting the Bradfield Supply Shop before school, which is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Shift: 1.5 hour RECURRING shift, once a month from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Library: Volunteer in our library. You will help students select books and check out and also assist our librarian in filing and shelving books. Shift: 1-2 hour shifts, once a month at a time coordinated with the librarian.
- Art Hanging: Volunteer to help showcase students’ artwork in the halls. Shift: once a month or less – whenever new art is ready to be hung.
Event Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer shifts include parent volunteers during school events such as carnival, bike rodeo, book fair, etc. Other grade- and class-specific events are listed below.
Grade Level Volunteer Opportunities:
** All volunteers are required to have a background check on file. Please click HERE to fill out and return the Background Check Form prior to your first day as a volunteer.
- Sahar Strange
- Isabella Medina
- Dianne Johnson (Elect)