Fourth Grade Curriculum:
- Participating in state reading initiative the Texas Bluebonnet Award.
- Using RADCAB to evaluate websites: Relevancy, Appropriateness, Detail, Currency, Authority, Bias.
- Learning about informational databases provided for every student in the district.
- Gathering information using print and electronic resources. (Maps, Atlas, Almanacs, Encyclopedias)
- Listening to experienced readers and participating in discussions of literary elements that published authors use when writing.
- Exploring the different elements of Digital Citizenship in the 21st Century. You can read more about Digital Citizenship by clicking below.